Sunday, June 26, 2011

My new Blog


2011 Topps Ser1 Josh Hamilton Relic
2011 Topps Ser1 Carl Crawford Diamond VAR


















So that's my new Baseball card blog. It's my first blog of all time. I'm from germany and new in this hobby. I decided to write it in english cause of the bigger audience i'll reach. My favorite card brand is Topps and most of the cards I buy are Topps cards. I tried Upper Deck and also Bowman but Topps is the kind of card I like most. I started with my first pack in may 2011. It was a hot pack of 2011 Topps series 1. And.... suprise, suprise my first relic was damaged. It was a Josh Hamilton jersey (with away jersey). So I sent it to Topps for replacement. And the replacement was absolutely MINT and included a nice blue piece of a home jersey. I like the design of 2011 Topps. It's an amazing design with it's shiny borders, variations and color play.

I'll catch up with some updates now up to todays status. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment