Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Excited for 2011 Allen & Ginter's

It's my first year of collecting Baseball Cards and for this reason I didn't know this product. After I found some 2010 cards in the web and some new 2011 cards on eBay today,  I have to say that this is the most beautiful product of Topps.
I think the retail price of a pack is 2,50$ ?? Am I right?
(leave comment pls)

I'm not able to say much about the product cause I have to open at least
a pack. I think in 1-2 weeks I can post some Scans from my favorite pulls.

About the product:
There are 350 base cards. Every of these cards is available as one of the following parallels:

  • Mini
  • Black Bordered
  • Ginter Black
  • No Number (?)
  • Bazooka 1/25
  • Printing Plates
  • Wood 1of1
  • 150 Cards of the base set are available in "Framed Cloth" 1/10
Then there are "Code Breaker" (?) Cards, and 50 "Mini Exclusive" Cards.

The special thing about Allen & Ginter's is that there are so much different Inserts.
There are Auto/Relic cards, framed relics, dual autos, book cards and cut signatures also.

Update: 
Chris Olds from Beckett said: "There are more than 5,000 unique cards in Ginter this year..."

No comments:

Post a Comment