Monday, November 28, 2011

2011 Topps Chrome - Hobby Packs

Heeeey fellas, 2 weeks ago I ordered 5 hobby packs of 2011 Topps Chrome.
They arrived 2 days ago. Now thats my first year of collecting and I knew topps chrome only by scans.

In real it's a lot better. It looks fantastic but I bet you know this ...

Let's see :

When you look at the scans the glance on the cards is hard to imagine.

Mark Trumbo Rookie Card:


Following two are Chrome Refractors (1:3 Hobby) not numbered

Roy Halladay
Joe Nathan

I think Topps does a bad job by selling the same photo
over and over and OVER ... I got all these from the normal 2011 Topps S. 1 or 2


At least I pulled this Domonic Brown Vintage Chrome 
It's the 1996 Topps Chrome style. There are 50 different and the odds are 1:8 for hobby


Front 

Back

So I wasn't very lucky at all again. I don't know if these packs were searched
but there was nothing cool in it.

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment