Sunday, August 21, 2011

2010 Upper Deck - Bonus Packs -

Hi ho,

I placed a collective order with some guys of a local forum at Dacardworld and received 3 packs of 2010 Upper Deck series 1. I don't like Upper Deck and the 2010 cards are not very nice. But I checked my Beckett and the only card in the series I would buy on eBay is the Buster Posey RC.

So I opened the 3 packs (Retail , 18 cards per pack) and tada in pack number 2 ... The Buster Posey Rookie Card. wuuhuuu :) And here it is . ... .


Click to enlarge ... 

Beckett says 15 - 30 $ ... on eBay the average price is 29 $. But I wont sell it. I'm thinking about getting a TTM auto ? Anybody experience with Posey TTM ?? (comment)

Yes and the other "good" pull is a Grady Sizemore Upper Deck Portrait but the question is : Is this a Gold Portrait card or a normal card ? The gold cards are numbered to 99. But there is no numeration oO 


So please let me know!! Gold is 1,4x to 4x of the basic card.


There are some hobby packs of Topps series 2 and Allen Ginter left .. I will break the today or tomorrow and will post my pulls HERE ...  so stay tuned for updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment