Saturday, August 6, 2011

Retail Pack Break - Series 2, Allen & Ginter - Part 3

Welcome again Baseball card fans. It's the last part of my retail pack break. 2 Allen Ginter and 3 Topps series 2 were left to break. I pulled some interesting things but again : NOTHING special ... and that sucks !

Let's begin with another Gold parallel card ... Daniel Bard


Then 2 great looking Topps 60 cards of Rickey Henderson and Mariano Rivera. First to honor his great speed and second for his 559 career saves (second most behind Trevor Hoffman with 601).




















Let's continue with my favorite base card and a nice diamond variation. Prince Fielder and Ryan Sweeney ...





















At least a great lokking 2003 Albert Pujols reprint (no original back)


Now it's time to show you Allen Ginter ... First I want to know what this is :


What is this shit? Seems to be like these Topps Attaxx advertising shit? 
Why should I follow someone on twitter ? There are people who don't even
have twitter ... oO
PLEASE comment and tell me (no i'm not able to use google)

I'll continue with 2 minis ... some circus minis! Knife Throwing and The Human Blockhead ..

I love the colors ...

My favorite ist this David Wright (woooop wooooop METS ) Baseball Highlight Sketches card.


He was the youngest Mets player to reach 1000 hits ! (see back of the card)




Now two I wanted to scan cause they are unusual .... Mat Hoffman (BMX guy and the USS Texas)















My Conclusion :

It was a big big mistake to buy retail packs.
I spent 40$ and get NOTHING 

Just  a lot of base card crap and 30 dupes.
There was no Jersey or Autograph in all 16 packs.

Yes, Allen Ginter is a nice product but 6 cards per pack for this price? 

Next time I'll pay 10 bucks more and buy the whole set.

No comments:

Post a Comment