Monday, August 22, 2011

4 Hobby Packs - 2011 Topps Series 2

Hallo card collectors,

i'm a little pissed off right now. I had 4 packs left over to break today.

First of all. One pack was completely damaged. Fortunately I owned 90% of the cards before.
The only card I'm a little angry about is a 60YOT-105 - Tony Gwynn (60 Years of Topps).
I don't know if it was an mistake by Topps or Dacardworld ... What ever! 


Second thing is my baaad luck on this order. I had not hit in all 11 packs (8 hobby, 3 retail) expect the Buster Posey RC.


Best of my 3 packs : 





A Roy Halladay "Diamond Stars" Insert and a Tim Collins "Diamond Anniversary" Variation Rookie card ...


J.A. Happ Gold Parallel (# to 2011)

And the last one : A Diamond Duo card - Carl Crawford/Jacoby Ellsbury


Thanks for reading ...




No comments:

Post a Comment